Our client roster is on the upswing, and we are currently interviewing to expand our Meridian Group Account Management team! We are seeking a highly-organized, motivated team player to work in managing all aspects of integrated client accounts.
Applicant responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Collaborate with senior account manager to lead internal team client in support of day-to-day account projects
- Manage day-to-day client communication efforts on behalf of the agency
- Providing strategic counsel for all integrated marketing efforts (advertising, PR, digital)
- Participate in weekly client status meetings, produce meeting reports and manage associated follow up
- Manage overall project/campaign tracking and communicate internally and externally on a consistent basis
- Lead annual strategic planning and integrated marketing plan development
- Traffic projects and assign workload to team members as applicable
- Assisting with editing, writing and key content development initiatives
- Presentation buildout and delivery
- Provide monthly analysis of all associated marketing activity
- Attend trade shows and/or events on behalf of client and/or agency team
- Occasional travel and/or after-hours support
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Applicant qualifications should include:
- Must be a self-starter with a positive attitude
- Type A personality with proactive problem solving abilities
- Solid project-management skills and attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple project priorities simultaneously and effectively
- Ability to produce high-quality work under tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment
- A. in Marketing/Communications/Media Studies/Journalism or related field, or comparable experience
- Prior experience preferred: 3-5 years in an agency setting desired with a range of B2B and B2C experience
- Sense of humor and people skills required
Salary commensurate with experience.
Note: This is an in-office position; however, we do have a flexible hybrid work schedule with ability for remote-work flex time.
If you think you have what it takes to join the dynamic public relations team at Meridian Group, please send a cover letter and resume Bill Brunelle at Bill@themeridangroup.com.
Senior Art Director
Are you ready for a new challenge that will take you out of your comfort zone and bring out the best in you? Meridian Group’s creative team has an immediate opening for a Senior Art Director to serve our expanding portfolio of clients. Must love the challenge of discovering what makes consumers “click”. We have good benefits, great clients, and we love to have fun.
Ideal candidates have 5+ years agency experience and a strong portfolio to prove it. We’re looking for someone who can produce clear ideas and concepts, understand marketing initiatives and positioning, and take work from concept to final execution within deadlines. They stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices, and cooperate with the rest of the creative team across different types of media.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Summer Fridays (leave early on Friday to live your life!).
Email your resume and your online portfolio to email@example.com. PDF portfolios also accepted. No phone calls please.
Art Director / Graphic Designer
Our creative team has an immediate opening for a creative Art Director to serve our expanding portfolio of clients. Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and love the challenge of discovering what makes consumers “click”. You will cooperate with a design-savvy team to devise overall concepts and you’ll be doing it all just a few minutes from the ocean front in Virginia Beach, VA. We have good benefits, great clients, and we love to have fun.
* 3+ years agency experience preferred.
* Strong web or digital portfolio a must.
* Generate clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the agency team
* Produce sketches, storyboards, and roughs to visualize ideas
* Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning, and target audience
* Cooperate with the rest of the creative team across different types of media
* Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
* Present completed ideas to clients/team members
* Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Summer Fridays
- Vision insurance
Email your resume and online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. PDF portfolios also accepted. No phone calls please.
Public Relations Intern
Meridian Group’s public relations team seeks a motivated team player with a flair for communications. Responsibilities may include: assisting public relations team with day-to-day account projects, monitoring trends, editing and writing press releases, media relations activities, developing editorial calendars, conducting basic research and contribute to brainstorming sessions. Opportunity to learn about public relations, advertising and interactive disciplines and attend professional development seminars. Internship is unpaid but can be used for school credit. Remote internship opportunities are available.
Applications are accepted for fall, spring and summer cohorts.
Applicant qualifications should include:
- Excellent communications skills, writing ability and computer skills a MUST.
- Prior internship experience preferred, but not required.
- Understanding of AP style a plus.
- Must be available 20 hours per week during the semester.
Email your resume with cover letter and applicable writing samples to email@example.com. No phone calls please.