Meridian Group and Independent We Stand are seeking a motivated team player with a flair for communications. Responsibilities may include: assisting Independent We Stand team with day-to-day account projects, social media platforms, monitoring trends, editing, writing/content development, media relations activities, contributing in creative brainstorming sessions, developing editorial/social media calendars, performing data entry and conducting research. Opportunity to learn about cause marketing, public relations, advertising and interactive disciplines. Internship is unpaid but can be used for school credit.
- Excellent communications skills, writing ability and computer skills a MUST.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple project priorities simultaneously and effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Social media experience a plus
- Must be available 15-20 hours per week during the semester
- Prior internship experience in Marketing, Communications or PR
- Understanding of AP style
- Experience or exposure to copywriting
- Strong creative and research writing skills
How to Apply:
Send your resume to Tara Mazzarella