Have you ever been in a group meeting and your boss asks you a question and you truly have no idea what they’re talking about? You feel the faces around you start to stare at you awaiting your response, but you have no clue why you’re being asked this question or what an appropriate answer might be. You sit there confused and it’s not until another coworker realizes what’s happened that you’re saved. They might say, “That’s not Sarah. That’s Tara. She doesn’t work on that account.” True story. Tara and Sarah are regularly mistaken for one another. Sure, they’re both blonde. Sure, their names are almost the same. Sure, they’re both rather petite. Sure, they’re both ODU grads. Sure, they were both members of the same sorority. Sure, they both started at Meridian in the same summer. Sure, their birthdays are just one day apart. But, they ARE different people…right?
As these two are so freakishly similar, we decided to put them to the test and see where their differences lie. Both filled out the below questionnaire separately. We’ll see how many questions they provide similar responses for. Perhaps then we can all learn to tell them apart!
- Coke or Pepsi?
- What is your spirit animal?
Tara: A kitten
Sarah: Taylor Swift
- Bud Light or Coors Light?
Tara: Bud Light
Sarah: Bud Light
- Facebook or Instagram?
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Sarah: Seafood or cereal!
- If you could travel anywhere in the world at this very second where would you go?
Tara: Australia or Hawaii
- Who is your favorite “friend” from the TV show “Friends”?
Sarah: Ross, but my personality is so Monica
- What would be your song of choice at karaoke?
Tara: Something with more yelling than singing like “Can’t Be Tamed” or “Shake It Off”
Sarah: “Ride Wit Me” by Nelly
- Who is your celebrity crush?
Tara: Mark Wahlberg
Sarah: Eric Church. And Marky Mark. And Ryan Gosling. Do I have to pick just one?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
Sarah: People who are rude. Why would you CHOOSE to not be nice?!
- What is your favorite thing(s) to do on the weekend?
Tara: Play with other people’s dogs, lay on the beach, jetski, travel
Sarah: ODU football and country concerts
- If you could go back in time, what decade would you travel to?
Tara: The 70’s
Sarah: The 80’s
- Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
Tara: Reese Witherspoon
Sarah: Reese Witherspoon
- If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
Tara: WARNING: Do not mix with alcohol
Sarah: WARNING: Big personality. Oh and I like to hug!
- On a scale of 1-10 how funny would you say you are?
Tara: 7 on a good day
Sarah: I would say I’m a solid 7. I’m conversationally funny, but not joke funny.
Well there you have it. Out of 15 questions, Tara and Sarah provided the same or similar responses seven times. So they are somewhat different, but also basically kind of the same person. Do you know who is who? Neither do we! One day we’ll get them straight. Maybe.